Advanced SystemCare comments

Optimizes and stabilizes a PC
User

Your vote:

A
A.Nuridin
I used it once and noticed some improvement.

J
Try it

I liked it and payed for an upgrade to the PRO version. A couple of minutes later I received a mail with an order number. Now I waited for an activation code – and I still am.
Without as well the order number as an activation code it seems impossible to contact the seller.

So - try it but don’t buy it.

S
Sue PeckI
I think it's good.

G
gowthaman
It's super.

A
asif iqbal sardar
I am using it. It's very nice.

Vivek Parasa
A pretty handy software to run the registries. Too many false positives detected.

RevieweR
Another great one from IObit! This is an excellent all-in-one cleaner and optimizer!

G
Guest
Only tells me that it is not possible to download.

Nordine Bjerke
Dear User! You experience problems with downloading the software as Software Informer's in-built antivirus check detected that the program includes suspicious elements. You can find the antivirus report on the download page. If you are aware of potential risks, you can still download the software by clicking on the "Download anyway" button.

H
Why tracking software fan speed of performance monitor system of Advanced SystemCare not working? Other applications, such as monitoring CPU, GPU, the network is normal. Can you help me fix it? It's work very normal before, but now, it's stop working.

webcs
Very good smile Excellent program.

Anton Mihaylov
Having tried a similar program, CCleaner, I realized that the best "treatment" of its kind is Advanced SystemCare. It has everything I need. You can do a review of each of the tabs cleaning debris, but it will be stretched to two domain sites that you currently have in the address bar.

G
Guest
Agree. I will like the review about every tab. Do you think it would be better to use a pro version? I'm thinking about that

G
Guest
Yes, get the Pro to download the program and make sure you update it. Then go on YouTube, type the license key in the Advanced SystemCare you installed. Copy-paste it. To renew your days till expired, you click on Manage License to refresh it, then unplug your Internet connection, click Register. You should see an error saying that you can't connect to the server. Click OK, it should take you back to the main scan area, plug back in your Internet, click on Manage Licence once more. It should say 365 days left into expired, do not click on the refresh again. It would just go back to normal work. So just close the box. Hope this will help.

G
Guest
It worked nice, but after one year it mortally crushed my laptop. No one can repair it!

Nicole Qin
Did you contact the IObit support team? Maybe, they can help.

I
It really helps my PC to work smoothly.

Cornelius J Steyn
Eventually it is a program that frees up memory like the old Freemem from Microsoft, sizes my registry, sets my hard drive in order and makes my PC work as new and even better. This is a must for Windows 7 users.

A
Have been using this one for a few years and it is installed on all my computers.

G
Guest
It provides you with the ultimate boost speed.

Alternative downloads

Software Informer
FREE
rating

Download popular programs, drivers and latest updates easily.

System Mechanic
rating

Fix errors, clean your PC and speed up Windows.

Cloud System Booster
rating

It is a powerful system optimization and maintenance suite.